use-revolution digest, Vol 1 #985 - 13 msgs Msg #10

Klaus Major k_major at os.surf2000.de
Fri Jan 3 11:35:00 EST 2003

Hi Mike,

> > Is there a way to do this by scripting in a referenced control?
>
> Richard, I gave your script a try and it still imports the image into
> the stack. As I intend to automate the process of showing each file in
> the list, the image numbers will be changing as well. Can I do this
> with a player?

Although i am not Richard (my wife is Richard ;-), it looks like there
must be a bug somewhere else...

Setting the filename-property of an image will always "link" this file
to the image, even if that image had been imported before...

> >on mouseUp
>  put the value of the clickLine into photoToShow
>  put the cphotoFolderPath of this stack into folderPath
>  set the filename of img 1 to (folderPath& "/"&photoToShow)
>  wait 10 seconds
>  hide image 1
>  send "choose browse tool "to me in 5 ticks
> end mouseup <
>
> Thanks,
> mike

Could you provide a bit more info so we can help you
more to get to the finish :-)

Or even supply a amazingly clever solution :-D

Regards

Klaus Major
k_major at os.surf2000.de