tutorials + idea

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Thu Jan 2 13:33:01 EST 2003

Wolfgang M. Bereuter wrote:

> On Donnerstag, Jänner 2, 2003, at 01:47  Uhr, Richard Gaskin wrote:
>
>> Keep in mind that one can build alost any level of authoring systems
>> with Revolution.  Ken recently built a specialized authoring tool for one
>> of hisw clients, and I built one a while back that uses  template shell
>> and prefab components assembled into finished courseware with a single
>> click by reading a formatted text file delivered by the instructional
>> designer.
>
> Ok. I give up..!

Maybe it was another case of me not writing clearly:  I fully agree that
there is an opportunity fo a script-free authoring system, and Rev makes an
ideal candidate to build it with because it would allow a seamless upgrade
to scripting if that was desired.

So please don't give up:  If such a thing is to exist, it'll take input like
your post to clarify its functionality (and of course some way to fund its
development <g>).

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Media Corporation