redrawing buttons - animation

Sarah sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Wed Jan 1 19:18:00 EST 2003

While other people have suggested better ways of moving your buttons,
the debugger problem still needs to be solved. Does the button jump to
it's new location or does it refuse to move at all? If it jumps then it
could be that you locked the screen somewhere and the debugger may
automatically unlock it. More likely I would think is that your loop is
too fast to see the button move. The debugger slows all operations down
enormously so when it is turned off, the script may just be happening
far too quickly.

While this is not a good technique to use, for testing purposes, try
putting a "wait 1 second" line inside the loop and see if that allows
you to see the button moving.

Cheers,
Sarah