Standalone Data folder

Sarah sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Wed Jan 1 19:06:38 EST 2003

What happens if you rename the Data folder to ".Data"? In OS X, any
file starting with . is invisible but I don't know if this works with
folders. As regards the advisability of this, you can still get to
invisible folders using the "Go to folder" command in the Finder's Go
menu.

The best solution would be if Rev 2.0 created proper OS X packets which
hide everything inside what appears to be an application but is
actually a folder.

Cheers,
Sarah