Underlined characters in button label?

Sarah sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Wed Jan 1 18:54:01 EST 2003

I too have ben trying to apply different formats to various characters
of a button name or label but not succeeding. I think Jeanne has
provided the reason:

> if you set a property, you need to set all of it - you can't set a
> chunk of a property.

The possible solutions suggested so far are:
- use an image instead
- use a font with special characters
Neither of these are any good for me as I want the font & size
user-selectable, so I'm still hoping for some other wonderful
suggestions.

Cheers,
Sarah