scroll window

Kurt Kaufman kkaufman at snet.net
Wed Jan 1 10:04:01 EST 2003

I have an 850X1105  image which I need to display in a scrollable
window.  I will have editable fields in specific places in front of the
image.  I assume that if I combine the image and the fields as a group,
I can scroll the image/fields for data entry.  I understand I'm to set
the size of the stack window to the size of the group.  This is not
giving me the results I need. All I see is part of the image, and part
of the Vscrollbar. How can I scroll the contents of the window, given
that the contents are larger than can appear in the window at one time?

Thank you,
Kurt