Linux, anyone?

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Thu Feb 27 19:39:01 EST 2003

Are any of you selling commercial Rev- or MC-based apps to the Linux market?
I'd be interested in learning about your experiences there.

With MC's speed on Linux, it should be able to compete favorably with most
ported wares in terms of performance.  The OS itself seems to be moving
quickly into a suitable desktop alternative in terms of both capabilities
and ease of use (Business Week reports that 10% of desktop machines in India
are Linux).

Since building for Linux takes only a few seconds in Rev or MC, I wonder to
what degree our choice of tools is handing us a good opportunity....

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Media Corporation