newbies: beware script locals

Ben Rubinstein benr_mc at cogapp.com
Thu Feb 27 09:19:01 EST 2003

on 2/27/03 10:44 AM, David Vaughan wrote
> ...and worth also looking at the explicitVariables property in the TD.

Which should be an excellent idea, but in my experience it is almost
impossible to develop with explicitVariables on in Revolution.  I hope that
once 2.0 is released, the RunRev team will consider a consolidation period
to included making their development environment compatible with this.

(If David or anyone else has found a way round this problem, I'd love to
hear more.)

  Ben Rubinstein               |  Email: benr_mc at cogapp.com
  Cognitive Applications Ltd   |  Phone: +44 (0)1273-821600
  http://www.cogapp.com        |  Fax  : +44 (0)1273-728866