Today I can only see a palette window - no stack

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Thu Feb 27 02:27:00 EST 2003

Hi Jorma,

type into the message box...

set the loc of stack "revMenuBar" to the screenloc

that should get you going...sometimes it mysteriously disapears. You can
replicate this anomaly by minimizing Rev, then right-clicking on the Rev
button in the taskbar and selecting Close. Then launch Rev and you'll see
the main stack "revMenubar" missing again.

-Chipp