OSX stripey dialogs/sheets solved

Terry Judd tsj at unimelb.edu.au
Tue Feb 25 16:58:01 EST 2003

On Tuesday, February 25, 2003, at 09:33 PM, Terry Judd wrote:

> Ello - I know this has been covered before (more than once) but can
> anyone reiterate the steps required to get that 'stripey' window
> background on OSX?
>
> TIA
>
> Terry...

Found what I was looking for in a search of the archives. For anyone
else that is interested the solution (courtesy of Scott Raney - who
should know) is as follows...

You need to make sure that the backColor and backPixmap for the card,
stack, and all other stacks in the hierarchy (i.e., a mainstack and/or
the Home stack) are set to empty.  The same rule applies if you want
to use the system background color on Win32 systems.
   Regards,
     Scott

Scott Raney  raney at metacard.com  http://www.metacard.com