(no subject)

Alex Rice alrice at arcplanning.com
Mon Feb 24 13:44:01 EST 2003

Does anyone see something wrong with this code- why it would work for
some variables, but not others?

--
-- endSession
-- delete global variables associated with this session
--
on endSession
   put the namespace of this stack into tPrefix

Sometimes, not always, I get this exception. It is always the case that
I can do the same command from the message window without an exception.

  • There was an Execution Error at 11:36:47 AM
Error description:  do: error in source expression
Object: stack "libSessionMgmt" of stack "/.../...rev"
do tScript
Value: delete global vf__dateModified

Alex Rice, Software Developer
alrice at ARCplanning.com