Comparison to AppleScript Studio

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at inspiredlogic.com
Mon Feb 24 02:39:01 EST 2003

Some of you may be aware of the Rev Docs wiki, which I set up awhile
back (if you're not, I invite you to have a look). The pages of a wiki
are editable by anyone, including you:

http://wiki.macitworks.com/revdocs/

A few months ago I put up some pages comparing Revolution to REALbasic.
The activity has died down on those, so I guess they're in what the
viewers thought was a reasonable state:

http://wiki.macitworks.com/revdocs/revolutionAndRealbasicCompared

Now I've added similar pages comparing Revolution and AppleScript
Studio. They're incomplete at this point, since I know a fair bit about
AppleScript but little about AS Studio. If anyone here has experience
with AS Studio, I'd appreciate it if you had a look to see what you can
add. Again, no login is required, just go and click the edit button:

http://wiki.macitworks.com/revdocs/
revolutionAndApplescriptStudioCompared

Also, if anyone has suggestions for comparisons to other tools, feel
free to add them.

regards,

Geoff Canyon
gcanyon at inspiredlogic.com