Grouped Group Anomalies

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Sat Feb 22 10:24:01 EST 2003

Hi All,

Can anyone tell me whether RunRev should be able to support placement
of a grouped group on a card that does not contain the other controls
in the larger group?  Ie: I have Group A, which contains Group B +
other controls.  Is RunRev supposed to be able to place Group A
(containing Group B) on some cards and Group B only on others?  The
Application Overview & stack seemed flaky when I did this, and the
problems seem to have gone away since I removed Group B from Group A.
--

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company