pathway

yves COPPE yvescoppe at skynet.be
Fri Feb 21 15:15:00 EST 2003

Hi

without answer, I ask my question again :

Hi,

I experimented something strange :

on Mac OS jaguar X.2.4 with Rev 1.1.1

I have a list fld
each line gives a name of a textfile

when I click on a line, the script build a pathway to the file to
open it (it's a text file)

sometimes I works well, sometimes I get an error "the file doesn't exist"
Each text file is in a folder
So I find now that when the name of the folder is too long (I mean
the length or the  number of chars of the name of the folder), it
doesn't run
Does it means that rev cannot handle long name file ???
It's very big problem for me because this stack is build to retrieve
textfiles and I may not change the name of the folder in which the
textfile is nested.

any idea ????
--
Greetings.