Size of build and minimization thereof

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Thu Feb 20 10:26:01 EST 2003

THe only way to reduce the size of the executable is to uncheck all
libraries and don't include anything into the stack, but it will only
get you to around 1.5 MB. You do naturally need more space for the code
that executes your scripts in the standalone, so that is where that 1.5
MB comes from. There is currently no way of getting less size. however
if you compress a executable of 3 MB, then it can get as small as 600
kB. I suggest you zip it, or such.