Clueless loss

Wolfgang M. Bereuter wmb at internettrainer.com
Wed Feb 19 06:08:00 EST 2003

On Dienstag, Februar 18, 2003, at 11:57  Uhr, Ken Norris (dialup) wrote:

> Something to think about, but I AFAIK, I imported it, which places the
> image
> in the stack. Besides, path errors wouldn't account for the graphic
> drawings
> which were drawn on the card, which also went missing.
>
> I'm going to see if renaming the stack helps. Jan says RR uses a "Rev"
> prefix internally for drawing to the screen, and I had prefixed the
> stack
> name with the same thing. I suppose it could have caused it to mistake
> what
> it's supposed to show.

Sometimes you dont think at the most closest thing.. (Dont know if you
say it like that in english...)
I work a lot with importing images as controls. The simplest way to
"loose" them is: When you have a lot of (bigger) images on a card and
forget after importing to sort them (the layers) in the "correct"
order...
So one image can be hidden behind another one or a group very easyly...

hope that helps

regards
Wolfgang M. Bereuter

Learn easy with trainingsmaps©

INTERNETTRAINER Wolfgang M. Bereuter
Edelhofg. 17/11, A-1180 Wien, Austria
http://www.internettrainer.com, wmb at internettrainer.com
Tel: ++43/1/ 961 0418, Fax: ++43/1/ 479 2539