full screen, switch cursor, player-object Ques

Traduscava - traduscava at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 19 04:56:01 EST 2003

Hi,
I'm sorry if these questions have been anwered before, but I've searched the
archives w/ Google and did not find what I'm looking for.

1. How can Rev run full screen in Windows and hide the taskbar, and the top
of the window, w/ only a drop down menu at the top that would appear on
MouseOver?

2. I know how to have the cursor switch on a MouseOver, but how can we use
our own images for a cursor switch? I want to make my own hand cursor that
points left and right and up, ala Myst & Riven.

3. I'm trying to figure out sounds in Rev, and from what I've read I am
confused on the difference between  "player-objects" and just "play
audioclips." Is a player-object created w/ the tool in the bottom right of
the tool menu?

Thanks,
Scott Waddell