Clueless loss

Ken Norris (dialup) pixelbird at interisland.net
Tue Feb 18 17:57:01 EST 2003

**********
> Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 13:32:33 -0800 (PST)
> From: Judy Perry <jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu>
> Subject: Re: Clueless loss
>
> Ken,
>
> If it's the same thing, I got bit in the butt as well.  Did you perchance
> NOT import the picture via FILE --> IMPORT AS CONTROL --> IMAGE ?  It's
> the ooooonly way to do it if you are like me and sometimes thoughtlessly
> reorg your harddrive and the pathing no longer works.
Something to think about, but I AFAIK, I imported it, which places the image
in the stack. Besides, path errors wouldn't account for the graphic drawings
which were drawn on the card, which also went missing.

I'm going to see if renaming the stack helps. Jan says RR uses a "Rev"
prefix internally for drawing to the screen, and I had prefixed the stack
name with the same thing. I suppose it could have caused it to mistake what
it's supposed to show.

I'll post my results.

Ken N.