Esellerate

Curry curry at kagi.com
Tue Feb 18 17:46:21 EST 2003

>Just a quick note to say, I've been communicating with eSellerate on the
>subject of making their program hook in smoothly with Revolution. What it
>boils down to is they'll be interested in doing it if enough people ask for
>it. So, if any of you are keen on using eSellerate as a payment processing
>system for your shareware, be sure to let them know:

I'm very glad that RunRev is pursuing this and I just wrote to them
about this. Thanks.

If any people here are interested in shareware processing but haven't
tried eSellerate, you can sign up and test the features immediately
with the trial account feature. There are no startup charges when you
join, just like Kagi. (And of course it would great to have Kagi
supported with RunRev too.) If you want to try it out, the web page
is:

http://www.esellerate.net/

And if you think you may want to use eSellerate, please write to ask
for RunRev support, because many of the advanced eSellerate features
that offer extra power and convenience (like automatic reg codes that
you don't have to design, in-app purchasing, software use tracking,
affiliates) require tying in to the product using an SDK or module.
(RealBasic has an eSellerate module.)

Curry