page setup - A4

Carsten Levin carstenlist at itinfo.dk
Tue Feb 18 14:15:04 EST 2003

> Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 14:38:55 -0800
> Subject: Re: page setup - A4
> From: Richard Gaskin <ambassador at fourthworld.com>
> To: <use-revolution at lists.runrev.com>
>
> Carsten Levin wrote:
>
>> Revolution assumes that the page format is "Letter". And going into
>> the
>> Page Setup menu and choosing A4 makes printing work as it should.
>> But after quit and restart of Revolution the format is set back to the
>> default "Letter" and the bottom of the page isnt printed.
>> How do you make Revolution "remember" to print to A4 ... or how do you
>> make your script set up the printer for A4.
> And Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com answered:
> Query the printPaperSize global property.
Thanks, but my problem is that when I use the "Page Setup" menu to
choose A4 everything prints perfect and the settings are 595,841 ...
untill I quit Revolution. Next time Revolution is restarted the
settings are set back to 612,792.
Therefore I would very much like to know how we can script the
PageSetup to stick to A4.

Best regards

Carsten Levin