Properties Issue? - RESOLVED - Nope, not quite

Sarah sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Sun Feb 16 19:15:01 EST 2003

It isn't supposed to. The Properties palette opens when you
double-click on an object and if you have the Text &/or Color palettes
already open, they will change to reflect the newly selected object,
but normally, you will have to open the Text & Colors palettes
specifically by clicking on the relevant icons in the toolbar.

I have had the occasional bug where NO palettes will open, but
restarting Revolution seems to fix that OK.

Cheers,
Sarah