Relative File Name

Scott Slaugh xslaugh at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 15 11:53:02 EST 2003

I have a stack with several images in it that I would like to store in an
external file.  Instead of having the filename of of the images then point
to the exact location of a file, I would like to have them point just to a
folder and the image name.  For example, if I have a folder called images, I
want to be able to set the filename to "images/image1.gif," rather than
something like "c:\program\images\image1.gif."  Is there any way to do this?

Scott Slaugh