Button images

Greg Wills gwills at ozemail.com.au
Sat Feb 15 08:07:01 EST 2003

Hi all

This should be easy but I am struggling with this at the moment. I
have been following the discussion on graphics in buttons with
interest, however I am stuck at step one!

I have a stack "Display" and a sub-stack "GraphicsStore". I can set a
button id 1005 (in the "Display" stack) to a image id 1234 in the
substack via the properties palette, however I am having trouble
changing the image via a script.

I can remove the icon by;

set the icon of button id 1005 to image id 0

however

set the icon of button id 1005 to image id 1234
or
set the icon of button id 1005 to image id 1234 of substack "GraphicsStore"

is not doing a thing.

I would appreciate any clues as to the correct syntax for changing
the button icons.

Thanks

Greg