How do I use customProperties

Graham Samuel livfoss at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Feb 12 11:55:00 EST 2003

On Tue, 11 Feb 2003 23:21:11 -0800 (PST) erik hansen
<erikhans08 at yahoo.com> wrote:

>--- "Jeanne A. E. DeVoto" <jeanne at runrev.com>
>wrote:
>>  At 2:13 PM -0800 2/11/03, Graham Samuel wrote:
>>  >I am beginning to think that we (well, I) need
>>  a lot more short,
>>  >concentrated essays explaining pretty well
>>  everything on specific
>>  >topics - for example "all about custom
>  > properties"
>[...]
>there are a lot of
>"short,concentrated essays explaining pretty well
>everything on specific topics" in the archives.

Well, I do usually do the rounds of the links and have a crack at the
Google search too before mailing to the list, and I have had a pretty
frustrating time of it now and then. If you know of an essay about
printing, please point me to it to stop me re-inventing the wheel.

TIA

Graham