How do I use customProperties

Dave LeYanna dleyanna at rtl.org
Wed Feb 12 11:05:01 EST 2003

Graham Samuel wrote:
> On Tue, 11 Feb 2003 16:45:16 +0000 I wrote:

<clip>

> I am beginning to think that we (well, I) need a lot more short,
> concentrated essays explaining pretty well everything on specific topics
> - for example "all about custom properties" or "all about arrays" or
> "all about printing" etc. to include info on what not to do and gotchas.
> I realise that a lot of the info is there somewhere, but it's hard to
> get the right mixture of 'what' and 'how' to actually get things done.
> As soon as I feel I know enough about one of these areas I'll try to
> draft one of these notes - what do other people think?
>
> Graham

I going to have to work on my schedule. This would be a fabulous
resource. I'll have to allocate some time to help. I haven't been able
to do much with Rev. since I received it other that try to keep up with
this list(s) and investigate the wide variety of resources available.
Time to take some time to dig in...

djl