MIDI minders

Kurt Kaufman kkaufman at snet.net
Tue Feb 11 21:32:01 EST 2003

"...i have been exporting my RR songs, then
"play"ing them in HC. very limited...."

Hi Erik,
If what you need is to be able to create actual MIDI files, then you
might want to look at the MIDI stack that is included with RR 2
pre-release (will work with RR 1.1.1 also).  It does not use the
character-based system (that from your message I'm assuming is
compatible with Hypercard's single-track sound-resource resampling),
but files so-produced can be easily imported into a true sequencer or
music notation program, or played in any QuickTime- or Windows Media
Player- compatible application.

HTH,
Kurt