Revolution and ActiveWire, MacBrick etc

Ben Rubinstein benr_mc at cogapp.com
Tue Feb 11 13:28:01 EST 2003

Does anyone have any experience with using Revolution with a generic i/o box
(preferably USB)?

I've been looking for a replacement for the dearly loved ADB i/o, which we
used quite a few of in the past; the principle ones I've found are
ActiveWire and MacBrick.  Has anyone tried using one of these with Rev (or
indeed without)?  I'd be interested in any experiences, positive or
negative, with either of these devices - or pointers to any others that
might do a similar job.

TIA,

  Ben Rubinstein               |  Email: benr_mc at cogapp.com
  Cognitive Applications Ltd   |  Phone: +44 (0)1273-821600
  http://www.cogapp.com        |  Fax  : +44 (0)1273-728866