applescript for keyboard input

mark mitchell cowhead at mac.com
Tue Feb 11 07:03:01 EST 2003

Tuviah wrote:

> Rev 2.0 will do this for you. Set the textfont of the field to
> "osaka,japanese"
>
> Tuviah Snyder

Thanks Tuviah.  It is switching from Kotoeri back to English in the 2.0
beta but not the reverse.  Setting a field to Osaka or other Japanese
fonts does not auto-switch to Kotoeri.  This problem is independent of
font/keyboard synch.  BUT, a further problem is that I like to keep
font/keyboard synch turned off (as it is usually much more of a pain
than an asset).  So I would still like an apple script to do this switch
exactly when and where I want it.

Thanks,

mark mitchell
Japan