How do I scan all the objects on a card?

Graham Samuel livfoss at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Feb 11 06:38:01 EST 2003

Oops, I just wrote:

  on mouseUp
    repeat with X=1 to the number of controls of this cd
      put (the name of control i of this cd) into line i of fld "MyList"
    end repeat
  end mouseUp

Of course it should have been

   repeat with i = 1...

So it does work (though "repeat for each..." doesn't. But what about
my objection from the transcript dictionary (the implication that the
numbers aren't unique?). Still I admit to being somewhat red-faced,
and will work from there. Still not sure about the GM.

Apologies

Graham