Flash integration

Bradley Borch brad at activadesign.com
Mon Feb 10 22:37:00 EST 2003

Anybody using QuickTime/swf files in Rev? I've posted before, and,
thanks, somebody was able to have a SWF file playing in SWF player send
a message to a rev app. What I'm trying to do is have a swf file that's
playing in a rev app send a message to the rev app when a button is
clicked. This is possible in a web browser, with the swf file passing a
getURL or FScommand message to JavaScript, or in a Director project,
passing the same type of command to the lingo environment.

The getURL command is pretty straightforward, e.g. getURL("beep").
There must be some way to format this command. What is the method or
format for passing a command from an XCMD to the rev environment?

TIA for any suggestions,

Brad