T-shirt design competition

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Mon Feb 10 14:38:00 EST 2003

Heather,

i am all excited with this competition, and i do have one question.
RunRev folks will sell thru cafepress so we'll be able to buy from
shirts to drinkwear.
drinkwear design space is much smaller than shirts design space, so can
we enter the
contest with specific entries like:
andre garzia entrie for clock.png
andre garzia entrie for tshirt.png

it would give us more power (power to the designerrrr!!!) to create and
the end product will
be better, we'll not think "hell this stamp would be better big on a
tshirt and not this small on a
clock"

that of course leads to contest winner problems since there are
different categories, and i think
RunRev will not give that many licenses, but it still be good to have
specific desings...

cheers

Andre Alves Garzia  2002  BRAZIL
mailto://soapdog@mac.com