applescript for keyboard input

mark mitchell cowhead at mac.com
Mon Feb 10 09:04:01 EST 2003

I looking for an applescript that will switch the input to and from
Kotoeri (Japanese input).  Kotoeri is a keyboard choice in the finder,
so any applescript which switches among keyboards would probably work
fine.  I have some fields that require Japanese inputs and others that
require English, so it would be nice if I could automatically switch the
input depending on the selected field.  (Right now I only need mac, but
for the future, if anyone has a windows solution as well....:-))
Thanks,

mark mitchell
Japan