SQL Tutorial

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at inspiredlogic.com
Sun Feb 9 19:13:20 EST 2003

The online docs reference an SQL tutorial at:

http://w3.one.net/~jhoffman/sqltut.htm

That page appears to be unavailable now. I retrieved a copy from the
very wonderful <http://www.archive.org> and tidied it up for public
presentation. It's at:

<http://wiki.macitworks.com/revdocs/SqlTutorial>

Please be patient -- it's a big page, and the wiki server is a small
underpowered thing. A really good idea would be to convert the page to
native wiki syntax, and break it up into a dozen or so related pages.

There is a copyright notice on the work crediting James Hoffman; a
cursory web search failed to turn up either a more recent copy of the
tutorial or an email link for Mr. Hoffman. That said, obviously if he
turns up and asks me to remove the information, I'll have to pull it
down.

Until that (possible) time, feel free to peruse, enjoy, and even edit
-- remember, it's a wiki -- anyone can contribute, no authorization
required.

regards,

Geoff Canyon
gcanyon at inspiredlogic.com