Another printing question

Graham Samuel livfoss at blueyonder.co.uk
Sun Feb 9 17:04:01 EST 2003

According to the Transcript Dictionary, the 'revShowPrintDialog'
command only works for revPrintField or revPrintText. How then do you
force a print dialog to appear when you print a card (or cards) on a
Windows-based system? I think I have seen such a dialog on a Windows
system as the result of using the 'open printing with dialog' command
(theoretically only useful for printing multiple cards in one print
job), but since I haven't managed to print anything yet, this may not
be a reliable result. I'm just wanting my app to have the kind of
printing interface which is common to Windows apps, nothing very
advanced...

I will continue to experiment, but I'd be happy to get some more expert help.

Graham