Flash integration

Terry Vogelaar terry at discovery.nl
Sat Feb 8 05:14:01 EST 2003

Bradley Borch heeft op zaterdag, 8 feb 2003 om 05:25 het volgende
geschreven:

> Flash is capable of sending messages to other programs using two
> commands: getURL and FScommand. I've gotten both of these to work
> within JavaScript and Director using Lingo. Any idea how to send
> commands from Flash to Rev?

You can run RR on a server as CGI engine and let Flash send its
commands to that CGI script.

I'm afraid tighter integration between Flash and RunRev is just as
impossible as a relationship between miscdas and Judy Perry :-)

Terry