standalone as desktop

Sarah sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Thu Feb 6 20:57:01 EST 2003

I don't think you can include Application Overview in your standalone,
but you can certainly include the functionality that you are looking
for. You can just create a palette or group, populate it with check
boxes for each group, either before building or dynamically when your
app starts, and use scripts to hide & show groups based on the check
boxes. If the groups are in a separate sub-stack, you can save the
stack so your settings stay stuck. Otherwise, you will need to save the
settings in a separate file so that you can restore it when the app
opens.

Cheers,
Sarah