Setting graphic style to Line

Jim Witte jswitte at bloomington.in.us
Thu Feb 6 18:13:01 EST 2003

   These observations refer to both 1.1.1 and 2.0 I think (I haven't
done rigorous testing).  When I try to set the style of a graphic
object to line (eg. set style of the selectedObject to line') I get an
error (Expression: missing factor).

   But if I create one line, then set the style of another object to the
style of the first line, it disappears.  The object is still listed in
the application overview (at least in 20a), but it won't show on the
screen (If I set the style to something other than a line, it shows up;
then if I select line again, it disappears.

I tried the script mentioned before on the list:

set the style of the defaultgraphic to line
create graphic linetohost
set the points of graphic linetohost to MyVertList
choose browse tool

but got a " missing '(' " error on the 'set the style..' line.

Thanks,
Jim