More about images

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 6 04:38:08 EST 2003

--- "Ken Norris (dialup)" <pixelbird at interisland.net>
wrote:
> [snip]
>
> Now, I know I can make a set of button/icons to work
> in place of the images,
> but there are 76 of them and that's a lot of work,
> considering the time
> already spent on making the single full screen
> images. I'd rather write a
> simple routine that will do the same as it does in
> HC with Uli's xDraw: Draw
> corresponding button rects of the DOWN state image.
>
> If this is an OK idea then how would I do it in Rev,
> or must I make two
> entire sets of icons by copying each button art by
> hand (152 of them all
> told)?
>
> TIA,
> Ken N.

Hi Ken,

Try this scenario:
- group the "Down" image (yes, just the one image)
- set the rect of the group to the rect you want to
display every time
- set the lockLocation of the group to true
- hide the group
Then when you need to display:
- set the hScroll of group "DOWN" to X
- set the vScroll of group "DOWN" to Y