Furby.rev (a virtual Furby toy)

Jeanne A. E. DeVoto jeanne at runrev.com
Tue Feb 4 21:25:10 EST 2003

At 12:19 PM -0800 2/4/03, Rick Harrison wrote:
>I deliberately sent this to the list to inform others who might decide
>to try the program that it doesn't quit properly under Mac OS 9.2.2.

This brings up a tip that some might not know about:

Since Revolution quits when its last window closes (and this also applies
to Revolution applications), you can quit an application like "Furby" even
if it doesn't have a menu bar of its own, by closing its stack window. This
applies to all platforms, so long as the close box hasn't been removed
(it's there in the Furby stack).

That being said, I know tensions have been high but surely we can have a
little fun with a cute and creative game like this, from a young
programmer, without some of the sniping I've seen today? Please.

Jeanne A. E. DeVoto ~ jeanne at runrev.com
http://www.runrev.com/