Furby.rev (a virtual Furby toy)

miscdas at boxfrog.com miscdas at boxfrog.com
Tue Feb 4 16:29:01 EST 2003

Rick Harrison writes:
[snip]

> It's cute, but there is no way to quit the application
> under OS 9.2.2

You could have accomplished your goal of informing the list with the above
line.

Then you could have also sent a private message to William with your
suggestion below, even leaving out any negative comments. If you are
familiar with "sandwich a negative between two poitives", I'm sure you could
have given him the "bad news" in a totally positive light.  Perhaps you have
forgotten what it was like to be eleven? Any kind of recognition from the
adult world for an accomplishment does wonders for a child's psyche.

> You might want to tell William to try adding some sounds
> to spice it up.
==
miscdas