Pre-Beta for 2.0 for Mac OS

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 4 11:46:01 EST 2003

--- Kevin Miller <kevin at runrev.com> wrote:
> On 4/2/03 11:19 am, Jan Schenkel
> <janschenkel at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > Or as an icon in the button-row at the top which
> you
> > suggested in an earlier post. That would save us
> quite
> > a few trips without making things difficult again.
>
> Its in the tool bar, there is a keyboard shortcut,
> its in the menu bar, and
> also in that menu in the palette.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Kevin

I guess that means an item 'Script' will be added to
the palette's menu ? Rats, there goes my argument pro
buttons of what to do if you :
- select a button
- lock the inspector
- select a different control to review
- and must therefore select the button again in order
to edit its script.

A button row would still be less click-drag-click, but
I have to say the 'menu' method makes for a very slick
environment. Plus, you won't run out of room as easily
as with tabs ;-)

Jan Schenkel.

=====