pre-beta

Tuviah M Snyder diskot123 at juno.com
Mon Feb 3 19:05:00 EST 2003

>Are we all setting up the company for failure or something?  First we
have
>our favorite resident troll who keeps repeating the v-charge, the
company
>gives us the pre-beta (to which we're really not entitled not having
paid
>for one of the pro-licenses) to show the v-charge to be false, and then
we
>all whine about how buggy/incomplete the pre-beta is.
Well aside from the interface, which I'm happy to see is being
simplified, the engine is in good shape (I would even say it's almost
post-beta:-). You all now have an opportunity to test it. I'm personally
look forward to feedback on Unicode, drag&drop, those pulsating buttons
you guys ask for, sheets, the new debugger, XML, the videograbber,
postgresql, sound recording, windowshapes, ect.

Tuviah Snyder <tuviah at runrev.com> <http://www.runrev.com/>