pre-beta

miscdas at boxfrog.com miscdas at boxfrog.com
Mon Feb 3 17:16:01 EST 2003

Judy Perry writes:
[snip]
> Are we all setting up the company for failure or something?

"We?"  "They" made the marketing announcements and promotions.

> First we have our favorite resident troll...

Such compliments. I hope I can meet your expectations.

>we all whine about how buggy/incomplete the pre-beta is.

It seems you've missed the point.

> What, does v.1 not work?  Think that Maromedia does any better? (HOW long
> did Mac users have to wait for an OSX/MX version?!).

Why compare? Why not let Revolution stand on its own merits and track
record? You're really just saying "The Rev team and Revolution are no better
than Macromedia and their products."

> And, no, I have not been temporarily possessed...  No need to call out the exorcists.

More likely permanantly possessed.

> :(
>
> Judy
>
> On Mon, 3 Feb 2003, Bernard Devlin wrote:
>
>> I have been starting to have the same suspicion myself.  It does seem a bit
>> strange to have announced 2.0 (along with screenshots) in November.

========
miscdas