Cost to update Rev 2.0 to Rev 2.5

Kevin Miller kevin at runrev.com
Mon Feb 3 09:11:01 EST 2003

On 3/2/03 12:56 pm, Mark Brownell <gizmotron at earthlink.net> wrote:

>> Upgrading costs $299 at the moment. You can find that information on their
>> website at the online store under Professional User License.
>
> I saw that at the website. So what happens if I wait more than one year
> before upgrading? I'm mostly inquiring about the policy regarding the steps
> one must possibly maintain when it comes to availability of the upgrade
> license. Is it a requirement to maintain the latest upgrade each year in
> order to  qualify for future upgrade releases of Revolution? I'm trying to
> determine the cost of maintaining Revolution over several years and what it
> costs to get new versions under different circumstances. The policy for
> upgrading was not clear to me at the website.

At present we do not have a policy that requires you to keep your license
current and we do not charge a penalty to purchase a years updates more than
a year after the last time.  (We may of course change that policy in the
future, but would as ever be unlikely to apply such a policy change to our
existing users.)

We do however ask everyone to keep their subscription current regardless, if
they are finding that Revolution is a useful tool.

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller <kevin at runrev.com> <http://www.runrev.com/>
Tel: +44 (0) 870 747 1165.  Fax: +44 (0)1639 830 707.