Cost to update Rev 2.0 to Rev 2.5

Mark Brownell gizmotron at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 3 07:59:01 EST 2003

Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2003 19:32:57 +0100; Terry Vogelaar Wrote:

>> searched their website for the upgrade policy and could not find information
>> on future upgrades or time limits for free upgrades when you purchase
>> Revolution.

> Upgrading costs $299 at the moment. You can find that information on their
> website at the online store under Professional User License.

I saw that at the website. So what happens if I wait more than one year
before upgrading? I'm mostly inquiring about the policy regarding the steps
one must possibly maintain when it comes to availability of the upgrade
license. Is it a requirement to maintain the latest upgrade each year in
order to  qualify for future upgrade releases of Revolution? I'm trying to
determine the cost of maintaining Revolution over several years and what it
costs to get new versions under different circumstances. The policy for
upgrading was not clear to me at the website.

Thanks,
Mark