Cost to update Rev 2.0 to Rev 2.5

Mark Brownell gizmotron at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 2 11:14:00 EST 2003

Hi,

[in-digest-mode]

I was wondering if anyone knew about the cost to upgrade if you have the
aprox $999.00 pro licensed version of the current Rev development app. I
searched their website for the upgrade policy and could not find information
on future upgrades or time limits for free upgrades when you purchase
Revolution.

To be specific I've been talking with people that are developing future XML
capabilities for  Revolution that might get added to Rev 2.5 but not be
available in Rev 2.0. So if I purchase the full priced Rev 2.0, aprox $999,
what will be the costs when new versions of Revolution come out for those
that have a pro license? Does everyone have to pay the full price each time
a new version of Revolution comes out. I know that if you purchase the
current version you will get a free version of Rev 2.0 when it is finally
released.

Thanks,
Mark Brownell