Phone Dialer

Gary Rathbone gary.rathbone at btclick.com
Sun Feb 2 10:12:00 EST 2003

Looking in the archives I found the following...
> How can I make Revolution dial?, I mean make a phone call!!!

if you have the phone number stored in a variable, (let's get radical and
call this variable lPhoneNumber), then you can call it in a handler with the
following:

  open file "modem:"  --open modem port
  write "ATS0=0S7=1D" & lPhoneNumber & cr to file "modem:"
  close file "modem:"  --close it so you don't wonder why you can't use
the modem in another app.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Gary Rathbone