Moving graphic trashes visual effects?

Sannyasin Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Sat Feb 1 22:39:01 EST 2003

I suspect this is normal...

I put a big landscape into an image in the back ground of a stack and
set it to move slowly from left to right over 60 seconds... Meanwhile I
had previously build a "show" on the foreground layers which reveal
images, reveal text with wipes up, down, to the right etc.

now, if I set the background graphic into motion, while it is moving
all  the visual effects of the higher layered objects are "trashed"
some shudder on reveal, wipes don't work at all... etc.

Normal?

Sannyasin Sivakatirswami
Himalayan Academy Publications
at Kauai's Hindu Monastery