Cut,Copy,Paste menus

Ron rbarber at yhb.att.ne.jp
Sat Feb 1 01:50:01 EST 2003

Hi Ken
Sorry, I forgot. Mac OS 9.2.1 right now.

Perhaps I'm doing something wrong with the enable/disable routines? A
menuitem will not work if it disabled right? Perhaps I'm sending the cmdkey
to a disabled menu? Maybe I should be asking how one goes about correctly
enabling/disabling various edit menu menuitems depending on the state of the
cursor. Is it in a fld? is there text selected? is the clipboard text? etc.
I've tried to cover these cases correctly, but perhaps I have them called in
the wrong place, the menu's script?

Thanks
Ron