[ANN] WindowLab

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Wed Dec 31 04:52:02 EST 2003

Following on the recent discussion of assembling custom window shapes, we've
posted an experimental version of a custom window builder that works from
within Rev.  WindowLab allows you to experiment with different window mask
shapes and build test windows with your masks, using only Revolution (no 3rd
party bitmap editor needed).

Since this is a first version, the window size is limited for demonstration
purposes, but could be expanded if needed.

WindowLab is available via our stack player -- type the following in your
message box:

  go url "http://www.tactilemedia.com/tmpanel.rev"

We're also happy to announce that all our demo stacks are now available on
RevNet as well.

Happy New Year.

Regards,

Scott Rossi